Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Gorgeous Day

Today is an awesome day in central Pennsylvania. 73 and sunny. Definitely not mid March weather, but I'll take it. I think I'll venture to the cliffs near campus. It's a bit of a hike but totally worth the view on a day like today.

As I write, I'm sitting on the sun drenched patio in front of my dorm, soaking up some much appreciated vitamin D. Classes are really starting to let out, so the other college kids are slowly starting to trickle onto the quad. There's a hell of a guitar player out here. He's the only other person on the patio besides me. The gentle breeze and his skillful plucking make a great calming effect, and despite the fact that I'm behind on an assload of work, I feel just fine.

I hope all the locals are out enjoying the weather today. If the weather isn't so kind where you are, just keep this in mind:  sunny days only seem so great because we have rainy days to compare them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment